Mechanical ventilators play a critical role in the management of patients with severe respiratory illness, such as COVID-19, who require assistance because they cannot breathe effectively….
About Jeffrey A. Berman, M.D., M.S., DFASAM, DABA
Jeffrey A. Berman, M.D. is the medical director of SOBA New Jersey and Discovery Institute. He is a board-certified Anesthesiologist and Consultation-Addiction Psychiatrist. He completed his post-graduate training at Massachusetts General Hospital and Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and received his M.S. from NYU-Polytechnic School of Engineering. Dr. Berman is an innovator in medical devices and medication delivery systems in private practice, public health, and in the military [Colonel (Ret.), U.S. Army]. He is available to advise and assist governmental, public, private, and not-for-profit agencies attempting to meet the urgent demand for ventilators or other medical supplies. He can be contacted at 201-394-7491.
Entries by Jeffrey A. Berman, M.D., M.S., DFASAM, DABA
- Acticor Biotech gets patent for cardiovascular emergency treatment product June 30, 2022
- Warnings of mental health crisis among ‘Covid generation’ of students June 29, 2022
- Here’s how the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision could affect health insurance coverage June 29, 2022
- Weed users nearly 25% more likely to need emergency care and hospitalization June 29, 2022
- Amid monkeypox outbreak, US officials plan to release 1.6M doses of Bavarian Nordic’s Jynneos vaccine June 29, 2022