Mechanical ventilators play a critical role in the management of patients with severe respiratory illness, such as COVID-19, who require assistance because they cannot breathe effectively….
About Jeffrey A. Berman, M.D., M.S., DFASAM, DABA
Jeffrey A. Berman, M.D. is the medical director of SOBA New Jersey and Discovery Institute. He is a board-certified Anesthesiologist and Consultation-Addiction Psychiatrist. He completed his post-graduate training at Massachusetts General Hospital and Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and received his M.S. from NYU-Polytechnic School of Engineering. Dr. Berman is an innovator in medical devices and medication delivery systems in private practice, public health, and in the military [Colonel (Ret.), U.S. Army]. He is available to advise and assist governmental, public, private, and not-for-profit agencies attempting to meet the urgent demand for ventilators or other medical supplies. He can be contacted at 201-394-7491.
Entries by Jeffrey A. Berman, M.D., M.S., DFASAM, DABA
- COVID, Working Conditions Likely Cause Worldwide Nursing Shortage April 30, 2021
- Social workers and EMS to respond to mental health emergencies NYC-wide April 28, 2021
- Annual fundraiser aims to help children learn April 21, 2021
- HUB to transform national transactional insurance strategy April 16, 2021
- Uber driver bravely rushes shooting victims to the hospital April 13, 2021