People have been living in a storm of stress during the ongoing pandemic and political turmoil, which has had a negative impact on our well-being.
Some of the most interesting health tech trends at the outset of 2021 point to a future that merges healthcare with consumer electronics, two trends that have barely touched so far. At CES 2021, CNET’s Senior VP of Content & Strategy Lindsey Turrentine asked if they canwhen merged. Here are some of the most interesting health tech products that may bring us to that point.
Health tech that knows you’re having an issue is just a tree falling in the forest unless there’s a connection to the healthcare system. Omron has taken an important step in that direction with its VitalSight connected blood-pressure monitoring system. It’s not a slick watch, nor does it take your readings passively, but when you do take a reading it automatically logs it into your electronic medical record and can notify your care provider if you need attention. Vitalsight is being made available through physicians.
- A New Contaminant Found in Popular Drugs Could Cost Big Pharma Millions September 1, 2022
- Stem Cell Transplant in MS: Patients Support, but Neurologists Hesitant September 1, 2022
- Thousands of Pa. nursing home workers may strike despite $600M for care in state budget September 1, 2022
- Students wait months for mental health help. ‘We’re bombarded,’ counselor says September 1, 2022
- Tea drinkers enjoy possible health benefits, study suggests September 1, 2022