People have been living in a storm of stress during the ongoing pandemic and political turmoil, which has had a negative impact on our well-being.
Some of the most interesting health tech trends at the outset of 2021 point to a future that merges healthcare with consumer electronics, two trends that have barely touched so far. At CES 2021, CNET’s Senior VP of Content & Strategy Lindsey Turrentine asked if they canwhen merged. Here are some of the most interesting health tech products that may bring us to that point.
Health tech that knows you’re having an issue is just a tree falling in the forest unless there’s a connection to the healthcare system. Omron has taken an important step in that direction with its VitalSight connected blood-pressure monitoring system. It’s not a slick watch, nor does it take your readings passively, but when you do take a reading it automatically logs it into your electronic medical record and can notify your care provider if you need attention. Vitalsight is being made available through physicians.
- Here’s why 1,500 Pennsylvania nursing home workers are planning a one-day strike next week July 21, 2021
- The Untamed Rise Of Hospital Monopolies July 20, 2021
- Johnson & Johnson is recalling sunscreens due to low levels of benzene, a carcinogen July 15, 2021
- Lifestyle intervention program improves CV, mental health in obesity June 18, 2021
- OSHA issues long-delayed COVID-19 safety rules for healthcare workplaces June 14, 2021